- One Mozarella Cheese Omelet for breakfast cooked in olive oil
- 4 oz of kielbasa (1 of 4 from a 1lb package)
- 6 slices of corned-beef with 1 slice of mozarella cheese in the microwave for lunch
- Salad - 2+ cups of iceburg lettuce, 3 tbps of a low-carb dressing, and part of the hamsteak diced
- A hamsteak - 1/4 -1/2 in thick slice of ham heated in the microwave. Put some on the salad. Shared a little with my son.
- For snack - 5 oz of bologna - unsliced
Randomblings from Rich - Random talk about technology, science, chess, news, hobbies, stupidity and myself.
January 01, 2004
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment